Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Changes and living within our means as Pro Agers

What a pleasant ring 2008 gives to my ear. I'll not start off by saying that the old years were good to me or horrible or bad. I am giving this blog my resting place, my brain to store all the collective bits of Living Green. Considerable time and effort for me to store and log information that I am learning on changing my 1957 home into a healthy, living, simple and sustainable on a lower budget than what I have been accustomed to in the past.

Life changes begins with living within our means. So, I have to change many things but remain within my means and still change as we head into our 26th year of marriage and I'm a ProAge woman. Change with me first is necessary. We become accustomed to the consumable market we call USA and I don't want to change some of the simple things that I cannot let go of. I may have some tools and accessories, electronics that enable me to go about my day, 24 hours, but I don't like using them daily, but they give me more valuable time. At my expense, which I must cut back on. Time during the day means still having balance, peace, health and mobility.