Garden was overgrowing this early spring. I couldn't see our house anymore. I admit the house color is strong, we like it that way.
So I tended to the front yard by trimming back some of the lower branches of the Coastal Live Oak in front of our bedroom window. Now it looks like a proper trail head like the Cold Water Creek that we hiked on with the kids.
Lifestyles are alot like the overgrown garden. Take the time now to look at what you need to do to grow further with your partner, family and friends. Look for the repairing that nurtures new growth. Look into the mirror and what do you see. Oh, you haven't brushed your unruly hair yet, too early in the morning? Start now with changing your routine just a little bit each day and you will have found a spring in your step and a rosy glow to your day.
Love is grand, spred the glow.
